Prepositions Exercises for Class 10
This worksheet is for class 10 English, comprising the topic of prepositions. It is important to understand prepositions. It will increase your command of the English language.
After completing this worksheet, students will be able to have a better understanding of the following topics:
- What are the prepositions?
- What are the prepositions of time?
- What is the preposition of place and direction?
- What is the preposition of agents or things?
- What are phrasal prepositions?
What are the prepositions?
A preposition is a term that shows how a noun is related to the other words in a sentence. They describe the sequence, space, and logic linkages between the sentence’s object and the rest of the sentence. They aid in the comprehension of order, time linkages, and placements.
What are the prepositions of time?
The link of time between the nouns and the other components of a sentence is shown by prepositions of time.
What are the prepositions of place and direction?
The link of place between nouns and the other parts of a sentence is shown by prepositions of place.
What are the prepositions of agents and things?
Prepositions of agents or objects imply that nouns and other components of the phrase have a casual relationship.
What are the phrasal prepositions?
A phrasal preposition is a combination of two or more words that operates as a preposition, rather than a prepositional phrase.
Prepositions Exercises for Class 10
1. Yoga is beneficial _____________ health and mind.
2. I cannot comply ___________ your request. I am sorry.
3. I complimented Ram ________ his new beard.
4. The principal has called _________ an explanation from the class leader.
5. An enquiry committee has been appointed to inquire ___________ the accident which occurred on 24 January.
- a) about
- b) into
- c) after
- d) of
6. She was deaf _________ Radha’s cries.
7. Is Ram aware ______ his responsibilities?
8. The medal was conferred __________ him at the felicitation ceremony.
9. Rajiv is thoroughly conversant _______ the situation and other related matters.
10. The judge doesn’t care ______ your objections.
11. Fill in the blanks
a) Raghav deals _______ gold.
b) One must not deviate ______ the path of virtue.
c) Eventually, he persuaded me to comply _______ his requests
d) There are a lot of cures _____ corona now.
e) Sita is keen ______ visit her hometown.
f) I was anxious ______ go to tonight’s party
Related class 10 Worksheet
Error detection and correction
Modals Class 10 English Grammar
Prepare CBSE Class 10 English with our Online Tuition Classes and Interactive Live Online Classes
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 10 and other classes that comprise Live Video lectures and Online Live Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 08045681010 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – preposition worksheet; preposition exercise with answer; preposition class 10; class 10 English grammar; prepositions worksheet with answers; prepositions exercises for class 10; worksheet on preposition
0 responses on "CBSE Class 10 English Grammar - Preposition Worksheet"