BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR CBSE CLASS 10 BOARD EXAMS
In today’s article, we are going to tell you how to prepare smartly for your CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021. Here we shall discuss the Best way to prepare for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams subject-wise starting with English:
1. CBSE CLASS 10 ENGLISH:
There are almost 25–27 (CBSE has deducted some chapters for 2021 board exam) chapters in CBSE Class 10 English, so one should have proper knowledge about the new syllabus. For that you must study the subject related books. There are some very good books with all possible questions and chapter summary, which are very easy to understand.
Some tips while preparing for CBSE Class 10 English:
1. Start learning synonyms of different words and use them in your answers and increase your vocabulary.
2. For writing sections such as story/Passage, you should try to and watch good English movies and try to use that story in your answers. Make sure your story does not exceed after 400 words or 2 pages. For letter writing, you have to learn the starting of 4–5 lines which are very common and can be used in every letter to editor type questions.
3. First, take the idea of the chapter by reading the summary of the chapter then read the story. This method helps a lot and can help you also for a better understanding of any chapter.
4. For long answers questions (8 marks) you must write the answer at least in 2-3 paragraphs and your first 2 lines should be flawless with correct grammar and spelling so for that, you have to learn some good English words.
5. Some students find it tough to learn difficult words. So for that, you must use those words regularly and then gradually you will learn those words.
6. For Unseen Passage, don’t read the passage first. Instead of that, read the questions and underline the keywords from the passage
2. CBSE CLASS 10 MATHS:
It is a very interesting and scoring subject if you spend at least 2 hours daily. NCERT and Exemplar are sufficient for getting 95+ in CBSE Class 10 Maths. RS Aggarwal/RD Sharma can also be referred to for more practice.
Some tips while preparing for CBSE Class 10 Maths:
1. Never use a calculator while solving questions.
2. Do not practice the same type of question all the time. Instead of that do a variety of good questions regularly.
3. Write & practice all the formulas of the chapter on one page and paste at your study table. This will help you to memorize the formulas.
4. Never feel demoralized if you scoreless in school examinations but point out your strong and weak points and make study plans accordingly.
5. Practice every question of the NCERT book because you will face the same pattern questions in the final exam.
6. Don’t waste your much time in writing the steps of construction. It will not fetch you any additional marks.
7. Learn the trigonometric table. It will help you in solving 2–3 questions in final board exams.
8. If you are not able to find the value of x and y in linear equations, Use the cross multiplication method that is given NCERT book.
9. Learn how to make graphs because 4 marks questions always come in board exams.
3. SOCIAL SCIENCE CLASS 10:
Use All in One only for Geography, Economics, and Political Science. For History, you can study NCERT notes. As per our expert’s observation, a detailed note studying is the only key to get maximum marks in Social Science Class 10.
Some tips for Social Science Class 10
1. Write answers in bullets/points for 3 marks at least 3–4 points with flow chart. And for 5 marks 5–7 points with heading/ sub-heading.
2. Read the NCERT book carefully. Especially in History and Geography, it is fact-based.
3. Always use Heading/subheadings while writing long answers.
4. Start reading and practice maps regularly.
5. While writing answers in social science always start from Introduction and end your answer with a conclusion.
4. CBSE CLASS 10 HINDI:
In this subject, you need to prepare a lot. For this, you can also use NCERT Books or All in One. If you study the complete syllabus, securing 90+ is not tough in CBSE Class 10 Hindi.
Some tips for CBSE Class 10 Hindi:
1. Start learning new Hindi words, practice them, and use these words in your daily life. You will surely remember the new words and their synonyms. You have ample time to learn and practice Hindi.
2. Work on reading and writing Hindi more.
3. Read Hindi newspaper’s editorials to improve your Hindi.
4. For Idioms (Muhavare) you should learn at least Two idioms every day and use it in your routine life
5. Don’t ignore your grammar portion as it is very scoring with less effort.
6. Learn the difference between शब्द and पद as inboard exam it always gives you one or two marks.
7. Try to read and write a paragraph, as it is the most obvious practice which can be asked for board exams
a. Global warming
b. Games and Sports
d. Major initiatives by our Prime Minister
e. Current Events and Happenings
5. CBSE CLASS 10 SCIENCE:
This is a very conceptual subject, so you must work very hard with lots of practice. Our subject expert will recommend you to study all chapters of the Syllabus from NCERT and some private publications which are best for theory and all diagrams are also given in that with all types of practice questions for CBSE Class 10 Science.
Some tips for CBSE Class 10 Science:
1. Start preparing for diagrams as soon as you can. Some important diagrams are Digestive System, Male and Female Reproductive System, Photosynthesis, Human eye, Electrolytic Refining, Excretory System, Nephron, Cross-section of the leaf, Dispersion of Light
2. Try to learn answers with their important keywords which CBSE finds in the student’s answer.
3. Read NCERT first.
4. Learn all the different parts of the human eye as every year at least one part is always asked in the board exam.
5. First finish the last 2 chapters of NCERT first i.e., Our Environment, Management of Natural resources as they are very easy topics and will build up your confidence.
6. Practice all types of light rays from the convex and concave mirror as one question from it is always asked.
7. Try to study science every day.
8. Never neglect your NCERT examples
So, if you apply these things in your preparation. You will surely get good marks.
And remember one thing never lose hope through the exam year.
Browse the video on CBSE Board Exams preparation 2021
Hope you liked it!
Share your feedback in the comment box below.
MUST READ: How to Increase Memory Power!
Prepare online with us for CBSE Class 10 with our Class 10 Online Classes.
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide Online School Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Interactive Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning…
Learning is fun now!
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
0 responses on "BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR CBSE CLASS 10 BOARD EXAMS"