What is Python and What Are The Career Opportunities In Python Programming?
What is Python Programming?
Python is a high-level, interpreted, and general-purpose dynamic programming language. It focuses on code readability. The syntax in Python helps the programmers to do coding in fewer steps. It has a comprehensive and large standard library.
Why Python is the most famous Programming language?
In this digital era, there is a huge opportunity in programming (software development, Web development, etc). And if you choose Python as a Programming language to start your programming career then you are going to get opportunities better than the others who are learning any other programming language. Python is one of the most famous programming languages of the current time. Python programming langue is used for various purposes like Web Design & Development, Game Development, GUI Based Desktop Applications Development, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise, and business applications Development, Operating systems Development, Language development, Software Development, etc.
There are many reasons for python’s popularity. It is incredibly easy to learn and use. It has simplified syntax with an emphasis on natural language. Python has a short learning curve compared to other similar purpose languages. It has become a general-purpose programming language and can be used for almost all kinds of programming needs from creating web pages to Artificial Intelligence.
Which companies use Python Languages?
India and the world’s all popular software and tech companies are using python. They are using Python in developing their products or services.
Some famous companies that are using python programming language are-
Python programmers are in high demand from small to big tech companies. Learning python gives you an edge in the programming field. There are various types of jobs available to a person who is trained in Python.
What are the Famous Job profiles in Python?
These are the job profiles in Python:-
- Software Developer/ Engineer: A PythonSoftware Engineer uses python programming language or code to create computer programs.
- Python Developer: A Python developer is the most common job for someone who knows the Python programming language. A python developer generally designs and develops a website, games portal, manages servers, optimizes data algorithms, creates online tools, etc.
- Research Analyst: A research analyst is a specialist responsible for studying, evaluating, interpreting and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance, customers, etc.
- Data Analyst: Data analysts collect, organize, and interpret statistical information to make data useful for businesses. By recognizing different facts and patterns, the meaningful results they get from the raw data allow their businesses or customers to make significant decisions.
- Data Scientist: Data scientists are analytical experts who utilize their skills to find key insights and trends from data. They communicate their findings that help in planning and shaping business for the future.
- Educator: If you know python you can help others by teaching them online or face to face. School College and University have added python in their courses. You may get the opportunity to teach there too
What salary package does a Python programmer get?
Getting a job as a Python programmer is very easy as compared to the other programming language professionals. An average salary of a Python developer with 2 to 4 years experience in India is approx INR 5-6 lakhs. Since Python is a general-purpose language Job, it is also stable irrespective of fast-growing technology changes. The annual growth in salary is also high.
Takshila Learning has a program for Python Programming for Beginners – Python Tutorial for Beginners. This program not only covers the basics but also enhances the already gained knowledge for the new aspirants. India is the second-highest nation to hire programmers with data science or data analytics knowledge. There are almost 50,000 positions open at present for this level of programmers all over the world. According to a report by Great Learning, data science jobs in India are projected to see 1.5 lakh fresh openings in 2020, a rise of around 62 percent compared to 2019. This is a huge number and none of the other professional arenas have recently seen this big a jump.
Takshila Learning has a pattern of teaching the module in a way which can only make the learners grow more rapidly along with the necessary industry knowledge. Takshila Learning is going to give you all the essential guidance you need to switch over from an amateur to a professional. In addition to the 50+ video lectures, Takshila Learning gives you informative PDFs, help you overcome your doubts 24/7, and provides you with the interview questions and mock interviews. What more do you need to get to your future career destination as a programmer?
Takshila Learning makes you reach the unimaginable heights through its course in Python Programming Language.
Here, at Takshila Learning, we have designed best online python course and for various other Courses, such as School from K- 12, Professional Courses, i.e., CA / CS Online Classes / CMA Course online / IFRS , Skill Development courses, i.e., Digital Marketing Course , Competitive Exams, i.e., SSC/ Online bank coaching /Railways.
Register with us today and enlighten your Career!
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Keywords : Opportunities In Python Programming Language / Python Programming for Beginners / Python data analysis / Python Tutorial For Beginners / Career Opportunities In Python
0 responses on "What Are The Career Opportunities In Python Programming Language?"