Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification (800 Vacancies)
Canara Bank has invited applications for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course atManipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, both recognized by UGC. On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be inducted as Probationary Officers (PO)in the bank.
The total number of vacancies is800and those who wish to apply for this post can start applying online from 23rd October.
- Start Date of Online Application: 23.10.2018
- End Date of Online Application: 13.11.2018
- Tentative Exam Date: 23.12.2018
No. of Vacancies
A total of 800 candidates will be selected for the PGDBF course either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida.
Details of Institutes & Course Fee:
The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
If you wish to apply for Canara Bank PO 2018 exam, here are the eligibility criteria:
– Age limit: 20 – 30 yrs (+3 yrs for OBC(Non-Creamy layer) candidates,+5 yrs for SC/ST) (As on 01-10-2018).
– Should possess a degree(Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a recognized university (As on 01-10-2018).
Exam Pattern for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
The selection process will be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. The pattern of the online objective test pattern is mentioned below:
– The online exam will have 200 questions for which composite time of 2 hour time will be allotted to the candidate.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
Composite time of 2 hours
– The bank will fix cut-offs for each section &on total score as well, which candidates need to score to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview (in 1:3 ratio).
For every wrong answer given by the candidate, negative marking will be there.
Agreement / Security Bond for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
The selected candidates at the time of joining the course have to execute an Agreement / Security Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Five (5) years from the date of joining the Bank as Probationary Officer upon successful completion of the PGDBF course. In the event of candidate abandoning, absconding or resigning the services of the Bank before completion of five years, he/she shall be liable to compensate the Bank with an amount of Rs. 100000.00 (Rupees One lakh only] + applicable taxes. Also in such event, in case the candidate has availed Educational Loan from the Bank towards payment of Course Fee, the same has to be repaid fully with up to date interest.
Fee / Registration charges for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
The application fees & intimation charges are
Rs.118 (for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)&
Rs.708 (for all others).
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the completely filled application form as it is required at the time of interviews.
Takshila Learning is one of the leading e-learning portals that provide the best online coaching classes for banking and insurance exams. We provide basic, advanced and live class packages for IBPS (PO, Clerk) SBI (PO, Clerk) IBPS RRB (PO, Clerk), LIC, NIACL, NICL, and other exams.
We provide exceptional video content by well qualified & experienced faculty apart from complete study material, online test series & faculty support.
Features of our course:
- Animated + Recorded lectures by well qualified & experienced faculty
- Live crash course
- Impeccable Online Study Material
- Faculty Support
- Regular Topic-wise articles on all the subjects.
- Pioneer in Online Test Series
- Daily Current Affairs
- Job Alerts & updates
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/83/84 or fill the form for any other details: