CA foundation syllabus for November 2021- 2022
Being a CA is a source of inspiration for many commerce students nowadays, however, it is a demanding degree that is simple to enter but difficult to maintain. The ICAI uses the entrance examination to assess students’ aptitude and capacity to complete the course successfully. Candidates interested in taking CA Foundation Courses must register for the course online. Only candidates who complete the CA foundation 2022 application form will be eligible to take the exam. If you fail to pass the Examination in one or both attempts, your registration will not be terminated.
On its official website, icai.org, the ICAI has launched a new online registration system for CA Foundation courses. Because the CA foundation course is the first level test offered by the ICAI, candidates must register with both the Board of Studies and the foundation course. The deadline to register for the CA foundation course was January 1, 2022 for May/June, and July 1, 2022 for November/December.
ICAI provides the syllabus that lays focus on the application, knowledge, and understanding of the CA program. After understanding the CA Foundation exam pattern, checking the syllabus 2022 could also be a really important step for aspirants who want to crack the exam.
CA Foundation 2022 Exam Pattern of CA Foundation is made by ICAI, where objective type questions are asked from Paper 1 and Paper 2, and subjective type questions from Paper 3 and Paper 4.
The detailed syllabus of every of the four papers of CA Foundation 2022 is often checked from the given information below.
The CA Foundation Course is an entrance level test for the chartered accountancy (CA) course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Earlier, it is now being referred to as the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). CA Foundation examinations take place in May and November. ICAI announces the CA Foundation exam schedule within the month of July for the November term of examination and within the month of January for the May term of examination.
After appearing in the 12th examination conducted by an examining body recognized by the Central Government, you would be entitled to register for this. Previously, a student could register for the CPC (Common Proficiency Course) after passing the 10th grade, but currently, a student can only register for the CA Foundation after passing the 12th grade.
The ICAI has approved ‘Provisional Registration‘ for students in class 12th for the November 2022 CA Foundation Exam. Due to the rescheduling of state and central board exams, students in the 12th grade are eligible for this Provisional Registration under two situations:
- Those who have a valid admit card and have taken one or more board exams, as well as students who have not taken any board exams.
- Students who have received an admit card from the Central Board of Examinations or a state board of examinations in India but have not yet taken any of the board exams.
Students would have to provide a scanned copy of their admission card in place of their 12th mark sheet. Students will be required to submit their mark sheets when the results are revealed. Provisional registration is available to students who have completed their exams but have yet to receive their results.
The unique element of this course is that it is open to anyone, regardless of age. Furthermore, there are no reservation restrictions in terms of passing percentage or campus placement, which contributes to the course’s repute.
Papers in the CA Foundation course are as follows:
Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Theoretical Framework
- Accounting Process
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Concept and Accounting of Depreciation
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Final Accounts of Sole Proprietors
- Partnership Accounts
- Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Basic Accounting Ratios (solvency, profitability, turnover, and liquidity)
Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence Reporting
- Business Laws
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- The Companies Act, 2013
- Business Correspondence And Reporting
- Sentence Types
- Synonyms, Vocabulary Root Word, Antonyms, Suffixes, Prefixes, Phrasal Verbs, Idioms and Collocations
- Comprehension Passages
- Note Making
- Introduction to basic writing
- Precis Writing
- Article Writing
- Report Writing
- Writing Formal Letters
- Writing Formal Emails
- Resume Writing
Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics
- Business Mathematics
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Equations and Matrices
- Linear Inequalities with Objective Functions and Optimizations
- Time value of Money
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- Logical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Direction Tests
- Setting Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Statistical Description of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Theoretical Distributions
- Correlation and Regression
- Index Numbers and Time Series
Paper 4: Business Economics and Business & Commercial Knowledge
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Business Cycles
- Business and Commercial Knowledge
- Business and Commercial Knowledge: An Introduction
- Business Environment
- Business Organizations
- Government Policies for Business Growth
- Organizations Facilitating Business
- Common Business Terminologies
Takshila Learning is one of the best choices for online CA foundation Classes and the entire CA Program— CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final. Takshila Learning provides Online classes for CA Foundation and video lectures for the CA Course that are based on the newest ICAI Syllabus and taught by India’s greatest professors. The main objective of Takshila learning is to assist students in passing their tests and becoming CAs with good scores in their first attempt itself.
Read Related Articles
CA Foundation Law Preparation Tips and Study Material
Why Ethics and Law Are Not The Same?
What is the Scope of CA in the Government Sector?
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – Scope of CA in the Government Sector; Roles for a CA in a Government Organization; government job after ca; ca foundation coaching;
0 responses on "CA foundation syllabus for November 2021- 2022 - ICAI CA Foundation Syllabus"