What is the best career options after Class 12th? Courses after 12th
Courses after 12th & Best career options : Completing Intermediate (Class 10+2) is one of the turning points in a student’s life. It is a juncture where one has to develop an understanding of the requirements and responsibilities towards family together with own aspirations and interests. This is a high time one to have to choose a path for pursuing a career in a particular field. Students after passing class 12th are exposed to a new challenging world away from the closely protected environment of the school. Thus, perhaps it is one of the most confusing periods in the students’ life where students have to make decisions about their future path.
Though several avenues are open after passing 10+2 (courses after 12th) and choice of many courses are available, but opting for right streams a challenging task. Most students might have already chosen their subjects (either from Arts, Commerce or Science stream) for 12th grade, depending on their interest of career choice. While choosing a career after 12th, a student must consider various important factors like,
- His/her interest in a subject and ability to cope with the subject chosen.
- Willingness and circumstances to seek a Job or starting own venture in the field.
- Financial requirements during the course duration.
There are numerous options available to pursue a career after 12th (courses after 12th with best career option). Making the right career choice at the right time will bear fruitful results for the future. If a student is passionate and is willing to work hard in any of the fields, good rewards are waiting for them. Whatever field you choose, excel in it. Those students with science Bio-maths in class 12 can take up either engineering or a medical career. Admission to these professional courses is through entrance examinations. Some of the career avenues are being discussed hereunder.
- Arts / Humanities Oriented: Students can pursue Bachelor and subsequently Master courses in Hindi, Indian Languages, English, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Political Science, Journalism, Foreign Languages, Tourism, and Hospitality is one of the expanding areas where demand for professionals in the Hospitality sector is increasing.
- Commerce Oriented: Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accountancy, Economics, Company Secretary and Chartered Accountant.
- Defense Services: One can join the Navy, Air force or Army. For a career in Defence, one must qualify the entrance examination conducted by the specific wing. Class 12 candidates from any stream who are physically fit according to physical standards of NDA are eligible to join in the Army wing of the National Defence Academy (NDA) after qualifying an entrance examination.
- Education and Teaching Learning Oriented: Teaching / Coaching is another option for students after class 12. To become a nursery or primary teacher, one can go for Nursery Teachers Training or Certificate and Diploma courses in teaching. Now for teaching from Class, I to VIII, a pass in TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) is mandatory. For teaching in high schools, a student needs a B.Ed. degree for which a student can enroll for, after graduation or post-graduation.
- Graphics Design and Media Related: Artwork, Advertisement & Brochure Design, Website Development, Multimedia Artists, Animation. Many bachelor’s degree programs require students to complete a year of basic art and design courses before being admitted to a formal degree program.
- Science Specific: Bachelor (B. Sc. Or B. Tech.) Geology, Psychology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Yoga and Zoology, Biotechnology.
- Design / Creativity based Professional Courses: BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts), B.Music, BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts), BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management), BTM (Bachelor of Tourism Management) BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication) and Design program (Fashion, Textile, and Interior).
- Engineering Oriented: Architecture, Urban Planning, Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and
- Medical & Para Medical Sciences: Demand for Medical and Paramedical support professionals is ever increasing in the society. B. Sc. / BPT in Physiotherapy and Medical Lab Technology, BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), MBBS (Medicine), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), B.V.Sc (Veterinary) and BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) are some of the options available in this category. B.Sc in (Clinical Research, Nursing, Audiology, and Nutrition), B.Pharma (Pharmacy), BPH (Bachelor of Public Health) and B.Opto (Bachelor’s degree in Optometry) are some of the areas where students can target to excel in the field for the betterment of the society.
- Agriculture Sciences: Agriculture, Fishery, Forestry, Horticulture, Dairy Farming are some of the evergreen fields where students having interest and resources can do well in these areas. Those interested in animal husbandry and veterinary science can seek a career as a veterinary doctor. For that, they have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by Veterinary Council of India for getting admission to first year Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
- Accounts (3)
- Banking PO/CLERK Exams (311)
- CA (13)
- cbsc class 11 classes (2)
- CBSE Class (441)
- Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper (6)
- Company Secretary (126)
- Digital Marketing Course (25)
- Earn Money Online (1)
- IBPS CLERK 2017 (1)
- IBPS Exam Schedule (2)
- IBPS PO 2017 (1)
- IFRS (2)
- Indian Festivals and Important date (6)
- Investing (2)
- News (1)
- Professionals Courses (1)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Why Takshila online Classes (24)
- English Quiz for Competitive Exam|Error Detection and Sentence Rearrangement – Part-20
- CS Professional – Information Technology and System Audit – Enterprise Resource Management
- Quant Quiz for Competitive Exam(Banking, Railway, SSC) – Part- 22
- Reasoning Quiz for Competitive Exams – Part: 26
- Class 7 English Grammar – Adjective|Practice Worksheet|NCERT Solution
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS Course online classes)by Faculty Rammohan Bhave
CMA Inter Indirect Tax Online Classes : CMA INTER TAX ONLINE CLASSESby CA Ashish B. Deolasi
Class 2 Science Online Classes | CBSE | ICSE | NCERT Solutionsby 2D3D Classes
CS Foundation Business Environment and Law video lecturesby Faculty Shaweta Loya
Nursery Art & Craft Online Classesby 2D3D Classes