List of Committees Related to Banking & Finance Committees in India
Banking Online Classes : Questions are regularly asked from Banking & Finance Committees in every banking exam. When the Committee is formed & who is leading it is also important from exam point of view. Therefore, Takshila Learning has compiled this list of all important banking committees.
- Abid Hussain Committee: For Small Scale Industries
2. A C Shah Committee: For Reforms Relating To Non-Banking Financial Companies (NFBC)
3. Aditya Puri Committee: For Dissemination of Credit Information
4. Arvind Mayaram Committee: For giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
5. Basel Committee: For Banking Supervision
6. Bimal Jalan panel: To scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
7. Bhandari Committee: For Reconstruction of RRBs
8. Cook Committee: For Capital adequacy of banks.
9. C Rangarajan committee: For poverty scale estimates in the country
10. Damodaran Committee: For improvement of customer services in banks
11. Dave Committee (2000): For Pension Scheme For Unorganized Sector
`12. Deepak Parekh committee: For Financing Infrastructure sector
13. Janakiraman Committee: To investigate the security transactions of the bank
14. Kelkar Committee: For Tax Structure Reforms
15. K M Chandrasekhar committee: For rationalization of foreign investment norms
16. MBN Rao Committee: To prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
Mckinsey Report: For Merger Of 7 Associate Banks With SBI
17. Narasimham Committee: For Banking Sector Reforms
18. Nachiket Mor Committee: For comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low-income households.
19. Naresh Chandra committee: For 14 member task force on security issues
20. N Rangachary committee: To examine taxation policies for I.T. sector
21. Parthasarathi Shome: For Tax Administration Reform Commission
22. Parthasarathi Shome Committee: For Implementation of GAAR (General Anti Avoidance Rule)
23. Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee: To study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
Practice mock test papers and analysis yourself, click here for details online banking classes
24. Raghuram Rajan Committee: For Financial Sector Reforms
25. R V Gupta Committee: For Small Savings
26. Raja Chelliah Committee: For Tax Reforms
27. Rekhi Committee: For Indirect Taxes
28. RS Gujral Committee: To Suggest measures to boost MSME exports.
29. Shyamala Gopinath Committee: For Suggestions on Post office Small saving schemes
30. S P Talwar Committee: For Restructuring Of Weak Public Sector Bank
31. SN Verma Committee (1999): For Restructuring The Commercial Banks
32. Suma Verma Committee: To update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
33. UK Sharma Committee: For NABARD’s Role In RRB
34. Urjit Patel Committee: To examine the current monetary policy framework
35. Vaghul Committee: For Money Market In India
For more general awareness and banking notes, articles on other subjects, job alerts, online test series for IBPS and SBI PO & Clerk, enroll with Takshila Learning.
For more topics, articles on other subjects click below :
Learn List of Council of Ministers of India in NDA here..
Takshila Learning is a leading e-learning portal for online bank coaching classes. Our motive is to provide complete guidance and content for your exam preparation. We provide Banking online classes, online test series, mock test papers, sample papers, current affairs, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, English for competitive exams and much more. Customized packages for different exams IBPS PO and Clerk, SBI PO and Clerk, RRB are available.
Follow us on a Social media