Reasoning Ability Miscellaneous Questions for IBPS PO Exam 2018 – 19
Online Coaching for Bank PO : There are many miscellaneous topics like Cube, Dice, Directions etc. from which 3-5 questions are expected in preliminary as well as mains examination. So, we at Takshila Learning are providing you some of the important miscellaneous questions that you should definitely go through before taking up any exam:
Directions for Question No. 1-3: Read the following instructions carefully and answer the following questions:
- There is a rectangular wooden block of length 4 cm, height 3 cm, and breadth 3 cm.
- The two opposite surfaces of dimension 4 cm x 3 cms are painted yellow on the outside.
III. The other two opposite surfaces of dimension 4 cm x 3 cm are painted red on the outside
- The remaining two surfaces of dimension 3 cm x 3 cm are painted green on the outside
- Now, the block is cut in such a manner that cubes of 1cm x 1cm x 1cm are formed.
- How many cubes formed will have only one color?
- 10 b. 15 c. 12 d. 16
- How many cubes formed will have no color?
- 1 b. 2 c. 4 d. 6
- How many cubes formed will have any two colors?
- 30 b. 22 c. 16 d. 14
- (a) Number of cubes that will have only one color
= 2 × 3 + 4 = 10.
- (b) Number of cubes formed that will have no color = 2.
- (c) Total number of cubes formed = 4 × 3 × 3 = 36
Number of cubes formed that will have three colours = 4 + 4 = 8
Number of cubes formed that will have any two colours
= 36 – (8 + 2 + 10) = 16.
Solve your doubts and problems with experienced faculty, click Banking classes online for details.
Question: 4-6: Read the following information about the grid given below and answer the questions accordingly.
- The cells in this grid contain the digits from 1 to 9 in random order.
- Column P contains no odd digits.
- Cell R3 minus Cell R2 equals 4.
- The sum of three digits in Row 1 is equal to 17.
- Number 7 is in column Q; &its left-hand neighbor is not 4
- The digits of Column R add up to
- 2 is not in the same horizontal row as 8, and 9 is not immediately below 3.
.4. Which cell holds the number 9?
5. Which cell holds the number 6?
6. Which cell holds the number 5?
After considering all the information provided, we can form this grid:
Find out more Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English mock test papers for practice. These papers are drawn on the basis of previous years papers and latest pattern of exams.
For more updates about courses offered, Online Classes for IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, SBI PO, SBI CLERK and RRB, and judge yourself with online test series for bank PO & Clerk with performance analysis, register with Takshila Learning.
Enroll Today in Takshila Learning ..!
We provide :
- Interactive Classes by our experienced faculty
- Regular articles on important topics & updates
- Online Mock Tests with detailed analysis of students performance
- Memory-Based Papers of IBPS, SBI [PO, Clerk]
- Job Alerts
Follow us on a Social media