CBSE class 12 Accounts sample papers & previous years accountancy sample paper
Accounts Sample Papers CBSE Class 12 : Takshila Learning is providing online free accounts sample papers. We guide students how to attempt question papers and how to gain maximum marks with minimum efforts.
We have huge collection of previous years accountancy sample paper (Latest Question Papers 2016-2017).
PART A – PARTNERSHIP FIRMS AND COMPANY ACCOUNTS – Accounts Sample Papers CBSE Class 12
1. A’s capital account has a credit balance of Rs.1,00,000 ; bank balance is Rs. 4,50,000. A’s loan a/c is showing a debit balance of Rs. 36,000. Show the treatment for A’s loan A/c. (1)
2. Under what circumstances premium for goodwill paid by the incoming partners would never be recorded in the books of accounts? (1)
3. A machine was purchased for Rs. 5,40,000 and the payment to vendor was made in shares. Shares were issued at 10% discount. What will be the amount of share discount? (1)
4. Under which head in the Balance Sheet do we show the balance of share forfeiture account? (1)
5. What is the nature of loss on issue of debentures account? Where is it shown? (1)
6. Which companies are exempted from the obligations of creating DRR? (1)
7. Kay Kay Ltd. was registered with authorized capital of Rs. 20,00,000 divided into 1,50,000 equity shares of Rs.10 each and 5000 preference shares of Rs. 100 each. It issued 1,00,000 equity shares and 5000, 10% preference shares for subscription. The company had called the entire nominal value on equity shares but had called Rs. 80 per share on 10% preference shares. It received all the called-up amount except the first call of Rs. 3 on 10,000 equity shares. You are required to prepare Note to Accounts on share capital. (3)
8. Avni Ltd. purchased assets of Hamid Ltd. for Rs. 8,40,000 at an agreed value of Rs. 8,00,000 alongwith liabilities of Rs. 20,000. Avni Ltd. paid Rs. 3,80,000 by issuing a cheque and the balance was settled by issuing 12% debentures of Rs. 100 each at a premium of 20%. Pass necessary Journal entries in the books of Avni Ltd. (3)
Download complete accountancy sample paper
For more NCERT Free stuff click here
Get class 12 online , live & offline classes at Takshila Learning
Subscribe to our social channel.
0 responses on "CBSE class 12 Accounts sample papers & previous years accountancy sample paper"