- 6 months
CS Foundation Question Bank of CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
Watch Demo Video
Question Bank of CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting
These Video Lectures for CS Foundation are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concept and will let you to score excellent marks in your exams.
This Course Include :-
1. Chapter-wise MCQs
2. Model Test Paper (Solved via video lectures)
3. Practice Paper (Solved via video lectures)
4. Quiz for self practice
- Standard:CS Foundation
- Subject:Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration:30 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
CS Ravi Nagpal (B.Com(H),LLB,ACS,CAIIB), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience and has worked as a Manager in a Nationalized Bank for 25 years. He Has been Teaching “Accounting” Since 2001. He is an Oral Faculty at the ICSI for the last 9 years. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
|Accounting Process-I (Recording of Transaction)||01:15:00|
|Accounting Process-II (Rectification of Error)||01:10:00|
|Accounting Process-III (Capital and Revenue Item)||01:15:00|
|Bank Reconciliation Statement||01:05:00|
|Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors||01:10:00|
|Introduction to Company Accounts||01:00:00|
|Concept of Auditing||01:00:00|
|Types of Audit||00:50:00|
|Tools of Auditing||01:00:00|
|Auditor and Related Provisions||01:10:00|
|Model Test Paper|
|Model Test Paper-I||01:00:00|
|Model Test Paper-II||01:00:00|
|Model Test Paper-III||01:00:00|
|Important Question Paper|
|Important Question Paper||01:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.